Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:42:18 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
If the Pious was sold as a town only car - as it is in the US - all
that would then matter is the high price.

I don't know, I see quite a few of them where I am in the US, and the
population density's so low that covering large distances to get anywhere
useful is normal.

Most of the rural road network is a 55mph limit though, and even the
major freeways are only 60mph (and heavily patrolled by police) - so
perhaps those kinds of speeds suit the Pious better than UK motorway
trips at 80mph.

cheers

Jules