Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article ,
charles wrote:
Right - so nothing like a Pious?

Those who compare it to a limousine must be used to Lada.

I thought a limousine was a car where there was room for the
(grown-up)back seat passenger to sit upright.

I thought the original definition was a vehicle where the passengers and
driver were separated by a division. As in a London taxi, etc. But it
seems not. It's just a large luxurious car. The very last thing you'd call
a Pious.

--
*The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.