Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] clarkmagnuson@gmail.com is offline

Default 13 countries that pay higher mfg. salaries than the US

Then you don't really understand the function of unions. It's not the
intention of unions to impede a company from making and selling products
as efficiently as the company can. The function of the unions is simply
to force the management to give up a greater share of the company's
profits to the workers instead of the shareholders.

Hawke

The unions are like the oil cartel, they get together and conspire to do price fixing.

The unions are like the Wehrmacht, they invade, take over, and then consider the place to be theirs.

The unions are like mosquitoes, they try not to suck all the blood out of the host, but sometimes it dies anyway.

I was a union organizer for engineers, and I signed up everyone in my area, except an acid head hippie liberal and a bigoted old John Birch society member. How could I have been so stupid?