Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bench grinder spindle thread

wrote:

More stuff for the file, thanks. BTW you now merit your own folder in
the "Tools" section. Oh, wait, that came out wrong...:-)

I swear I have a "Tools" section for all the workshop stuff!
Absolutely no disrespect!

I've had a 'Newsgroups' folder for over ten years, with sub folders,
with sub folders. I also have an archive of tens of thousands of
messages in a separate set of folders on my news client. Since the
files are stored as text, I can search for what I remember about a
subject and find the information.