Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Season's Greetings

On 26 Dec 2011 18:08:59 GMT, Han wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

I only wish you'd heard his wonderful speeches...

I remember that at first I thought, hey, here is a nice well-spoken
conservative. He seems to have a chance at the nomination. Then, and I
forget what it was that he said (so sorry), I thought Oops, that counts
home out.

I liked the way he acted on the cop show, a bit "wooden", but through and
through honest. Now hawking those awful reverse mortgages, he lost my
respect totally. That's a job for unknown and immature actors, not for
well-respected mature real actors.

YMMV!!!

I'll bet that you'd pee your pants if you found out what he was paid
for those spots. (I'm guessing a whole lot.)

Define "awful reverse mortgages" for me, please. Or are you referring
to one of many scams that are out there for regular and reverse
mortgages?

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen