Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Forklift Hook Adaptor, good for 5,000 lbs?

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 05:59:46 -0600, Ignoramus18557
wrote:

McMaster has a 10,000 lbs rated forklift adaptor. Item 3380T33. I will
not buy one, yet, but I will keep looking for one cheaply, and if I
need one sooner, I will just buy it. McMaster is two miles away from
my place of business. I will relegate my current hook to lifting
welders and other light items.

Crikey, Ig. Does the depth of your suck never end? You're always
finding such super-great deals, and now you say that McMaster is your
freakin' next door neighbor?

How wide is the vortex near Chicagoland?

--
Truth loves to go naked.
--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732