Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] karltownsend.NOT@embarqmail.com is offline

Default Time To Sell The Taig

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 20:01:52 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

I haven't decided how much yet, but I have decided its time to sell the
Taig. I'll probably sell the little MaxNC too. I haven't decided what I am
going to replace them with, but I have decided its time for a better quality
small machine. I still need a few things for the Hurco, so I figured I'ld
use the money to get those and get it going, then decide what I want to do
for a smaller high speed spindle machine. An adaptation on the Hurco or
another machine. Have not decided yet.

Say, where did you end up on the high speed spindle project on the
Hurco? I haven't followed RCM 100% so I apologize if you already
covered this.

Karl