Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Americans Are Such Horrible People

On Dec 25, 2:21*pm, Davej wrote:
On Dec 25, 9:36*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/7v8oxmc

Of course America is a rich country. We may be giving more simply
because we can. Perhaps folks in other countries would LIKE to do
more for their less-fortunate neighbors, but, because of a variety of
reasons, they are simply unable to do so.

Yeah, the next time I am out on my 17,000 acre ranch I will certainly
be watching for pink balloons from the migrant workers I employ for
wages so low that only the truly pathetic would work for them, and I
also need to remember to apply for my regular government farm subsidy
to keep my profits up.

The ranch owners aren't receiving much, if any, subsidy if they
are ranchers
rather than farmers. U.S. government subsidies generally go toward
grains, cotton,
dairy and sugar.