Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Chuck Banshee Chuck Banshee is offline

Default Does having multiple RJ45 jacks degrade the Internet signal alot?

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:32:21 -0800, wrote:
But a lot depends on what it is he's intending to do, the various uses,
how easy it is to run cable, etc. For at least some of the uses,
wireless may be a better option

I was remiss in not stating the intention.

I have a typical home setup (kids, wife, etc.) on computers.

Very little data is between devices (except to the wireless printer).

Some rooms are just too hard to wire - so - I just need to wire the game
room (for the WII) and the office (for the VOIP phone & desktop computer).

I think I like best the option