Posted to alt.home.repair
Top Poster Too Top Poster Too is offline

Default Federal Pacific Electric Stabloc

Branch circuit receptacles in mobile homes scare the fsk out of me. One
thing I'd never do is use high draw appliances like a space heaters,
electric griddles or toasters. And if there is ***any*** flickering on a
circuit I'd get it fixed immediately.

On 12/24/2011 9:18 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Today I discovered that a friend (who I value) lives in a trailer, with a
Federal Pacific Electric Stabloc breaker panel. Who can spot why this might
be a concern? What is the reccomended course of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.