Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Testing dollhouse circuits and bulbs

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I liked the TV series "Dollhouse" staring cutie pie Eliza Dushku. ^_^

Don't tell me you're a closet "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (where Eliza got
her start)!

You're a better man than I am to follow "Dollhouse." I tried but it was
just too odd and complicated for me to follow. Of course, I watched "Lois
and Clark" without paying too much attention to the plot only because it
featured a young Teri Hatcher, who's at least as cute as Ms. Dushku. I
watched "L&O: CI" mostly for Kathryn Erbe - I've got a thing for petite
women with Glocks holstered on their hips.

So I get where you're coming from.

--
Bobby G.