Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ACORN helped minority American voters acquire voter registrationforms. Racist screeches in hate frenzy. ACORN still exists, workstill continues.

Ed Huntress wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

So much for your claim about killfiling me. I knew you were lying.

As I do every year, I took everyone out for Christmas. I've told you
that before. Then I start re-plonking after the New Year.

I let you out just in time to see you drop another turd. You really
ought to improve your diet, Michael.

Call me all the names you want, and keep throwing lame insults. It
just shows you for what you are.