Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] grimly4@gmail.com is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:35:55 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:

Well a very few places where I've worked in the past they didn't have
Unions as they were very well run companies. And if a company is well
run there're shouldn't be a need for a Union thats just a needed
response to the **** poor management that sometimes still prevails...

Hmm... some of the worst companies I've worked for were non-union
places. Some of the unionised companies I've worked for were among the
best.
Of course, the reverse of both the above is also true, in my direct
experience.
So there - got any more generalisations?