Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Season's Greetings

"Dave" wrote

Well, all the Christmas shopping is done, food is bought and I've
wrestled my way through the liquor store. So, now I'm relaxing with a
six pack and very happy there's no more crowds of crazed shoppers to
navigate.

Season's greetings to everyone here. g

I had to deal with the maddening crowds a number of times. I had to take
something back and exchange it in a store with far too many customers. Fun,
fun, fun! And I have to sneak around tonight and wrap the presents. Was a
chore hiding the presents because my beloved did some house cleaning. I hid
the presents in the trunk of my car for a couple of days. And I could not
find a suitable box. So I had to put it in a much larger, irregular shaped
box with a funny lid. I will just wrap and wrap till nothing underneath
shows. Tie some ribbon around it, put some bows on it and put it in a
prominent spot. It won't be pretty, but it will be colorful! I feel like a
thief sneaking around in the night.

Looking forward to Christmas dinner, opening presents, having a drink or two
and watching some football. Also, life is simpler when you don't have to
hide anything from your honey. We got a kitten recently and we are trying
to not put any presents out till the last day or two. Because we know she
will just tear up the wrapping and pull the ribbons off. She constantly
unties my shoe laces.