Posted to alt.home.repair
Justin Time[_2_] Justin Time[_2_] is offline

Default Hot Roof

"Existential Angst" wrote in message

I remember a very brite kid in 7th grade, who spelled some complicated
word 5 different ways in his little report, hoping one of them would be
"right". He was publically excoriated by the asshole teacher.

I'd vote for phonetic, but then we'd be like Africa or sumpn, with a
zillion untranslatable dialects.
As it is, we're already stuck with Snoop Dog et al.
--
EA

Venturing within the Internet for many years has already displayed the
limited spelling and grammar education by most. Simply put, not much we can
do about it.

I would prefer members in newsgroups learn how to snip/delete/cut/etc.
previous replies when they reply. Nothing more aggravating than scrolling
through the entire body of replies continuously only to discover the last
reply contains two words.