Rumpty

Default Pricing for finishing only.

like I said, that's because you can't apply a sealer and finish using a
remedial arm saw!

No, it's my remedial arm that gets to apply the finish. Since I own the shop
I get the "worst" job in the shop, finishing. I use WB products, I'm fast,
I do a great job and I still wouldn't take in outside finishing work.

So thinking about this, since I dislike finishing, double my labor rate for
finishing to 100/hr.

FWIW, that finish job you are foolish to tackle should be applied via spray
and not a brush.

--

Rumpty

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...
like I said, that's because you can't apply a sealer and finish using a
remedial arm saw!

dave

Rumpty wrote:

can't tell until I get 3 honest guys to answer MY question first.

So

far no one has come forward.

90 minute drive plus 40 minutes finishing, or 2.1 hr * 50/hr = $105 and

still wouldn't take this job.

--

Rumpty

om...