Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default lawn tractors - hydro drive vs not

Maintenance and cleanliness of the lubrication system keeps all sorts of
equipment alive. What sort of maintenance do you perform on your
hydrostatic drive garden tractor? I'm guessing the 18 hp motor has an
oil filter, does the hydraulic system also have a filter?

Check hydraulic level annually...there is a filter on the return line;
it has been replaced once I believe. Hours are pretty high on the
schedule and as a yard tractor it doesn't get hours like field tractors
do...