Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Picasaweb, Google+ and link-to-photo

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:22:27 +0000, fred wrote:

Purely as a user, if I see a link to oics on Picasa I usually don't
bother, I don't see why I should need to turn on javascript,
referrer.logging, automatic redirection, probably flash too and use a
secure connection just to view a few pics.

+1 flickr isn't as nice as it was, the amount of scripting that goes
on rose quite steeply a while back which slows it down.

Just to have a public place to bung an image with a direct link to
that image tinypic.com is probably the best.

--
Cheers
Dave.