Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Picasaweb, Google+ and link-to-photo

Tim Watts wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:

Am I being thick (usually am) or is it impossible to create a link to a
single photo in a Google Picasaweb album?

Used to be able to with with old Google photos but since getting a Google+
account, viewing a photo is now an Ajax "pop up"... Google ironically is
not my friend...

Following up - the only "solution" seems to be hit the photo's Share button,
add my own email address and then pick up the URL from the email. Seems a
faff...

Can everyone see this link? :

https://plus.google.com/104984236185...?gpinv=AMIXal-
_6VH_KDY71lL3fwdqksfQZhXrZPUMj4nrb6-3XdmNXl3df7-
MdXWMXIPz89KhliQjEC0kEwthnpbJYloKrTC8QkRXYYwQJ-6wDmqQ_TYuDjzHUMY&hl=en_GB

Only by cutting and pasting into the address box. It's broken by a line
wrap.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.