Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Another stupid question

America is almost certainly the most stupid, parochial,
unsophisticated,
and just-plain-brainless Western society. What else is new?

Hey Will, Go **** Yourself with a splintered fence post.

Wow. That was even worse.

Yup, it sure was. But deserving. I'm tired of idiots Like Will dumping
on my country.

Still the most desired place for lots of folks (emigrants) from other
countries. Still the place to obtain an advanced education in almost all
fields of important and current knowledge. Still the place to offer those
with unique skills the freedom to exploit free markets. Still the place to
practice religious beliefs without undue duress.

Not if you disagree with the "moral majority".

Eat your heart out naysayers, but for most of us in the USA, it is
USA USA USA (Olympic cheer).

Still the best place (in the Western world) for economic oppression. Still
the best place for the "religious" to deny others their rights.

There's a simple reason why this country is so "successful". Since the
invention of agriculture and animal husbandry (7000+ years ago), we've lived
in a world dominated by economics. The US provides a relatively unfettered
"playground" for economic development. Because humans view economic success
as the most-important thing in life, they naturally gravitate toward the US.
But, ultimately, economic freedom (more or less) is ALL we have to offer.
Our society is vulgar and spiritually dead.