Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Testing dollhouse circuits and bulbs

You missed my point, again. I'm done.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Robert Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I say again: I think your idea needs more thought. Which is gentle for "I
don't think it is practical, or workable."

I agree. I think to do it right you'd at least need to clip or solder lead
out wires to the filament posts. I also think that's beyond the OP's skill
set (no offense - it might even be beyond mind because I don't solder small
things very well. I don't solder big things very well, either, come to
think of it. You might make something out of a Bic stick pen tube that
would work - the BIC tube has solved many a home engineering project.

--
Bobby G.