Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default DVD Drive motor power

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 01:42:28 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:30:09 -0700, "Chas"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Working on a friends Goldstar GBV441 DVD/RW/CD/RW-VHS/RW unit.

Service manual:
http://elektrotanya.com/goldstar_gbv.../download.html
http://elektrotanya.com/lg_gbv441.pdf/download.html

User manual:
http://support.radioshack.com/manuals/ome16-3904.pdf
http://support.radioshack.com/produc...erDisc&Reuse=N

- Franc Zabkar

Hey Franc. Where's the actual download link on that page ? Every time I go
looking for a manual online, I keep fetching up at that site, but I never
seem to be able to find the download link to the actual pdf. Everything that
you can click on seems to be either a Google ad, or some ancillary program
download. I'm probably being blind and dumb. Put a dopey old sod out of his
misery, will you ? :-)

Arfa

There is a "Get Manual" link about two thirds of the way down the
page, just to the right of centre.

- Franc Zabkar