Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_42_] Bill[_42_] is offline

Default Listen Up! Obedient Republicans Fear Retribution For DefyingParty Dogma by Believing Global Warming Science

On 12/22/2011 2:34 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

In my network..I dont know ANY liberal engineers. But then..I live in
California..in a Red area

Gunner

You're constantly telling us that the companies out there are all
going out of business. Is there a connection?

--
Ed Huntress

The semiconductor industry is keeping the machine shops of Northern
California so busy we have a hard time getting rush orders done. Of course
those shops look nothing like the decrepit ones Gunner dismantles. Any
well-run company would google Gunner before hiring him and very quickly
discover his sociopathic threats and fantasies, thus his connection to
badly-run shops.

That's what I figured. I was in two shops out here this past week, and
talked with several others. They're hoppin'.

I was just visiting a company that makes special dies for press brakes,
they are in downtown LA and sure looked busy.