Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nearly free welding setup guides

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 03:46:09 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Winston wrote:

I just ordered replacements for my worn out
TIG setup calculator:

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources/tools/#calculators

They are nifty and almost free.

--Winston

I've recommended those many times, they are great for those of us who
don't weld frequently enough to have everything memorized.

Yeah, they're a very good deal, very handy to have around.
3 calculator slides for $4 total, s/h included. Sucha deal!

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.