Silvan

Default Crosscut Sled - epiphany

Jim wrote:

offensive, mildly entertaining, or a "can't wait to check my email" event.
If there is enough interest, and minimal objection, I'll post the "rules"
next week. Stay tuned!

I'd say minimal to no objection. I'm not a customer of yours, and not
likely to be, simply because you're not selling anything I'm especially
interested in buying. I also detest spammers intensely. If I'm not
offended, you probably don't have much to worry about.

Just for the record, I'm not offended. Don't worry about it. Fire away
with your contest thingie.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/