Posted to alt.autos.peugeot,uk.d-i-y
tg[_5_] tg[_5_] is offline

Default peugeot 206 headlights down

got a really bad problem I can't solve on a peugot 206 2001 Y reg. The low
beam headlights don't work. High beam is fine. I replaced the headlight
switch stalk off the steering wheel but no joy.
Is there a single fuse that feeds these lights? or is it a relay? If so
where is it? I've googled for ages on this but can't find any info. I keep
reading about passenger side fuses but there is no passenger side fusebox in
this car. There's a load of fuses below the steering wheel and box of them
under the bonnet. Problem is, non of the fuses are numbered or labelled in
any way, except for amperage. There are no diagrams or box layouts or or
even a hint of what fuse is for what and there's nothing on the internet to
help with this. I read that the Haynes manual is useless for this so don't
want to waste any more money. I've tried hunting for a service manual but
all I get is links that go to dead ends. Any advice to get these lights back
on?