Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Panetta talking tough on Iran

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
stuff snipped

Sorry, but the literature is quite clear that medications don't work
with personality disorders.
(There was a shrink I used to work with who that the BIG hole in the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Illness was no diagnostic
criteria for Chronic Undifferentiated A**hole. Yet another illustration
that he was correct.)

Dude, so untrue! I can cure him given enough thorazine and phenobarb and
maybe a little ketamine if he really starts climbing walls. No more CUA
postings, no more nasty speech, no more higher cognitive functions, just a
little drooling and murmuring. Lobotomy in a pill jar.

--
Bobby G.