Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Testing dollhouse circuits and bulbs

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message

stuff snipped

To make the long story short, a new box had half the fuses bad as
I started checking them before I installed them. This is not the only time
this as hapened. I had repaired the equipment the first time, but the new

,
bad, fuses caused me to spend a lot of wasted time.

Bulbs, batteries and fuses all get tested before installation. Especially
batteries. Must have been 10 times that I've been fooled by "dead in the
package" batteries. I discovered two bad bulbs tonight, allegedly new in
the package, when testing for resistance.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 10 times, I'm getting out my meter!

--
Bobby G.