Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Silicone caulk

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Dec 21, 3:50 pm, "dadiOH" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
Nevermind about the caulk, I'm trying to follow the genealogy path
here.

The house was inherited by your wife and the work was done by your ex-
father in law.

That can't be your wife's father because if she's still your wife, he
wouldn't be an ex.

So was your ex-FIL just a guy who worked on the house that your wife
inherited from someone else?

Or if she's actually your ex-wife, why are you worried about the caulk
in her bathroom? ;-)

Color me curious.

Hi, Curious...

Ex-FIL was a jerk who married wife's mother. His #5, her #3. Wife's mother
died, so he is now an ex. Out of the picture totally, thanks be.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico- Hide quoted text -

Probably wouldn't have figured that one out! ;-)

BTW I'd think the old silicon would peel off fairly easily.

At least the Dow 732 silicon that I like to use does.

Holds like crazy but pretty easy to get off of smooth surfaces
especially glass.

Silicone one, from my use, is very difficult to get off glass. It like
bonds. I was trying to take silicone off my windshield, had to use razor,
AND, my finger nails.

Greg