Rumpty

Default Pricing for finishing only.

50 an hour seems reasonable

True, but how long did it take ole BAD to finish this moulding? There isn't
an hour in this job.

BTW I still wouldn't take this job.

--

Rumpty

"xrongor" wrote in message
come on dave, we're trying to help you but you keep shooting everyone

down.
you claimed it really wanst that big or hard of a job for you. i tossed

out
some numbers, but in the end we're all guessing what you think your time

is
worth which is really the only thing that matters. four hours and nominal
material cost. figure out your hourly rate and multiply. since it seems

it
was a fairly easy job, 50 an hour seems reasonable and i dont think anyone
would disagree except to say you should have charged more. which again
comes down to the question how much is YOUR time worth.

im afraid your next question is gonna be how much should bill them for the
time you've spent worrying about how much you should have billed them..

spit it out man, what did you charge? too little is my guess..

randy

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...
in other words, you don't have a clue what to charge?

dave

George wrote:

Last try.

If you knew you might have to do the same the next day, would you:

1) not do it for any price

2) demand a high price to discourage repeats because it's a pain in

the
ass

3) work for an average local hourly rate because it's just a job

4) do for a lower rate, because it's really a cinch and you wouldn't

mind
doing it again

5) work for nothing, because friendship is worth more than bucks

When you ask for an opinion, that's what you get.

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...

no I DON'T get it.

I was curious what guys around my area would charge

George wrote:

Charge what you would if you had to

do it again tomorrow."