searcher1

Default New Craftsman RAS report

They work well for me, I don't have to spend mega money to get the same
enjoyment of project building that others must do for the sake of "made in
USA" because lets face it Americans just don't show much pride in thier work
anymore. Oh don't get me wrong as I am a true native American, and I love
this country that I fight for with everything that I have. I am just sorry
to say that todays workforce just doesn't show the pride that my father and
his father and so on have. There no longer is any respect for people in the
generations of today. My 85 rattle bucket Chevy fell apart after 3 years but
my 84 Toyota is still banging around after 368,000 miles and have never had
any major work done to it other then the clutch. Go figure, I think I just
started a whole new thread. Forgive me.

Searcher1

"Walt Conner" wrote in message
.net...
And probably both made in Taiwan or China.

Walt Conner

back my Craftsman bench grinder and bought a Delta,