Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Testing dollhouse circuits and bulbs

I've had those size bulbs in my hands, years ago. Your suggestion is
sincere, but I really doubt that it's practical. The inside wires are too
small, too close together. And the bulb inside the doll house is going to be
in an odd direction.

That ranks up there like breaking a popsickle stick or tongue depressor with
enough wood left connecting the two halves. We did that (unsucsessfully) for
a cub scout project.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dave M." wrote in message
Jennifer,

Get a lightbulb that fits into the socket. Wrap it in cloth and whack it
gently with a hammer. You want to break the glass. Once you've done that cut
the filament. Now you can measure the voltage on each filament wire.

Dave M.