Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
beryl beryl is offline

Default Interesting quiz on various science knowlege

On 12/21/2011 01:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

But you set a record riding on the street at Taft! WOW!

Well it wasnt on the "street". It was way the **** out in the oil fields
on the best road we could find. About 2 miles as straight as a string

Well, around 1973 I think it was, I was riding my Dad's RT-1 out in the
gully, almost lost it in deep sand, and went through some bushes. I
emerged on a track on the other side, and there was World 500cc
Motocross Champion Roger DeCoster behind me! I was so scared! I gassed
it to get away from him, and led the race for the next 2 laps before
darting back into the bushes and escaping.

Shrug.

I know!