Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Atheists 'hijack' Nativity display in Santa Monica, critics say

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:59:08 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:45:53 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:37:59 -0500,
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:54:55 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:31:26 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

snip

"Ive got 3 clusters on my Purple Heart. ÿAnd 2 tours
in SEA. And another one in Rhodesia. And 8 yrs on the
street as a cop."
Gunner Asch, (aka Mark R. Wieber) Apr 21, 2010

Rhodesia? Oh, Gunner, have you been holding out on us?

What was that all about? Were you one of Smith's mercenaries, or were
you a guard for the tobacco smugglers?
I taught in the former Northern Rhodesia

Kindergarten, tobacco smuggling, slavery, or merc school?
wink

Automotive Mechanics, actually - if it matters.

Cool, my old trade, though I was a student and then practitioner.

Livingstone Trades Training School out off the Nakatindi Road. (now
Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies) on the road

Wow, that's quite a dramatic change in teaching subjects there. They
even changed colors of collars! (blue to white)

to Sesheke. Just across the road from the David Livingstone Teacher
Training College.

Were the times wild or mild when you were there?

I attended UTI (Universal Technical Institute) in Phoenix, AZ twice.
The first was up 'til my appendectomy and then I finished studying
after a belated (I woosed out, had far too many adhesions as a result,
and I haven't forgiven myself for it.) recovery.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.