PoP

Default Ok, where was my brain..???

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:48:46 +0000, chris French
wrote:

Decide on placing, mark out and drill the first hole for the fixing
screws, drill goes off line a bit.. Peer into hole, notice something
shiny - realise it's the exposed live conductor of the ring main feeding
the above mentioned sockets etc.........

I'm sure we've all done a similar thing. I did that over 20 years ago.
First I knew about it was when the drill bit sparked on the live
cable.

It taught me good, better than any teacher could have done. And to
this day I immediately look for cable runs before getting the drill
out. Heck, I even go to the trouble of using a cable detector

PoP