Posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Broken Battery Slot

On Dec 19, 7:27*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Dec 18, 8:37*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

I recently got an Acer One netbook AOA-150 (bartered deal from CL) and
the only thing wrong is the extensions (prongs) are all broken in the
case. *The battery slides horizontally on these-back to front to
connect.
Anyone have any suggestions for a fix (other than ducktape!)

TIA

I think the latches still work (One is sprung-the other push-lock).
Maybe Velcro (peel&stick) on the top (battery/slot) and separate it
with paper until it's latched?
I haven't gotten the battery to try it...yet!

Thought I would post this in AHR...because I haven't got a "good fix"
suggestion!
Thanks!