Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Plasma TV power supply schematic

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:48:38 -0800, Fred Abse
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:24:42 -0600, mook johnson wrote:

"Fred Abse" wrote in message
news
Sorry, the resolution isn't good enough to get much from the schematic.

(Richard Feynman)

Did you try zooming in? This is how the original is and you can read all of
the values by zooming in acrobat.

My version of acrobat (5) throws up drawing errors and barfs. It's 1.4, so
Acrobat 5 should read it

Ghostscript reads it, but the fine text is all but unreadable. Ghostscript
usually renders detail better than Acrobat.

What resolution was it scanned at? I usually scan at 1200DPI, then let
pnmtops do the scaling, as part of the conversion to pdf.

I read it just fine at 300X (Acrobat v7).

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |