Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Atheists 'hijack' Nativity display in Santa Monica, critics say

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:42:58 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:38:20 GMT, Yooper wrote:

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:07:06 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

snip

I was a soldier..and a damned good one..and a exceptionally effective
one..but I was never a murderer. Not for my country..nor for money. So I
came home. Its easy to kill, but making sure the right people die..in
that situation..was a right *******. Particularly for someone who had
marched with Dr. King...shrug. ..

"Marched with Dr. King"?? Gunner, you were 14 when he died!

Wait, let me guess...you were born a poor black child, right?

Yup. Da U.P. is full of them.

Do they get excited and dance around when the new phone books arrive?
d8-)

If I'm being too obscure, that's Navin in the movie "The Jerk,"
starring Steve Martin. Navin was white but he grew up in a poor black
family, and thought he was a black child. He was a complete fool.

--
Ed Huntress