Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Under new bill, Americans can be arrested and taken to Guantánamo Bay

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:03:07 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 12/18/2011 2:08 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On 17 Dec 2011 23:59:10 GMT, wrote:

z wrote in
:

I was hoping someone would point that out. McCarthy was indeed right.

OK, I'll bite again. McCarthy was an abomination of justice.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Those he went after turned
out to *be* Soviet agents. The government was infested with them (most likely
still is).

That would require a time machine. The Soviet Union has not been around
since Putin replaced Yeltsin.

You may not think so, but Putin doesn't.