Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default camera batteries and chargers

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
Just boughta cheap (£9.99 delivered from the UK, well channel
islands) chinese copy for my iPaq from eBay. Knocks spots of the old
chinese one that would be lucky to last 30 mins. Time will tell how
long the new one lasts of course but I'm happy ATM. B-) A HP
branded battery is in the order of £30...

It's all pot luck it seems to me

Could be. I needed a new battery for my Acer laptop - the original only
lasted two years or so, but was left on charge.
Ebay had a bewildering variety from about 15 - 150 quid. So i just picked
one at random, and it seems just fine. Certainly got as good a capacity as
the original. But I'm now keeping it on the shelf when not needed. ;-)

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.