Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default camera batteries and chargers

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 03:45:32 -0800 (PST), chudford wrote:

I have an old Dimage XG that I'm very fond of, but the battery

doesn't
last long any more.

I've a Minolta Dimage XT battery has been essentially useless from
new. Very short life and doesn't appear to hold charge when in the
camera.

Did you buy a genuine replacement battery for the camera or a cheapo
chinese one? In my experience some of the chinese copies are not very
good.

Just boughta cheap (£9.99 delivered from the UK, well channel
islands) chinese copy for my iPaq from eBay. Knocks spots of the old
chinese one that would be lucky to last 30 mins. Time will tell how
long the new one lasts of course but I'm happy ATM. B-) A HP
branded battery is in the order of £30...

--
Cheers
Dave.