Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Thank the Democrats for a better economy

On 12/18/2011 5:49 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

Nah, I'll be here conversing with the adults.

Maybe someday you'll grow up enough to join us.

I'm not counting on it.

David

Where did you get the idea you're one of the adults?

A) The fact that I know what I'm talking about, rather than spewing
establishment left rhetoric.

Maybe some day you will grant us the privilege of actually hearing some
of your wisdom on some subject. Because so far there doesn't seem to be
any of your gems of knowledge anywhere for us to read. Just a bunch of
condescending, know it all, blather comes out of you. But not a thing
that would indicate you have any kind of useful knowledge or insight
into anything of interest to anyone else.

Here you had us all expecting these great things from you and then you
say nothing. In business we call that over promising and under
delivering or OPUD. Too bad. You had our expectations so high and then
pffffft!

Hawke