Posted to uk.d-i-y
chudford chudford is offline

Default camera batteries and chargers

On Dec 19, 11:39*am, stuart noble wrote:
I have an old Dimage XG that I'm very fond of, but the battery doesn't
last long any more. Bought a new battery and that doesn't last any
longer, so it isn't that. If I keep the battery outside the camera, it
doesn't last any longer either, so the camera isn't using power when
it's off. I guess the charger is done for then. Is that likely/normal? TIA

Did you buy a genuine replacement battery for the camera or a cheapo
chinese one?
In my experience some of the chinese copies are not very good.