Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendations for cheap auto-ranging multimeter

My sense at this point. You should make some calls to the people in your
social network, and knock on your neighbors doors. There has to be someone
available who has the skills to repair this doll house. And who will let you
watch, help, learn.

Oh, the HF meter that was listed is less good than the auto ranging one. The
HF one has the advantage of being cheap, and disposable. I often use my
cheap HF meter, even when I have a good one available.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jennifer Murphy" wrote in message

I may not need an autoranging meter for this project, but for $17 why
not get one? The $5-10 meter from HF with shipping will be close to $17.
Is that meter better in any way than the one from Amazon?