Posted to alt.home.repair
Cliff Hartle[_2_] Cliff Hartle[_2_] is offline

Default Is 'InstaHang' a decent product?

At work they used a bunch of 3M command strips to hang some light posters in
frames. I'm not sure if maybe they used ones too small but iff the wall
surface is not up to snuff it can take the paint right off the wall so make
sure you have a good paint job.

And yess they have low profile ones that are just fot pictures.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 12:25 pm, Robert Macy wrote:
Anybody know anything about a product called InstaHang?

I ask, because whenever I see an ad on TV I think, "what a great
idea!", but then usually find out that the Competitor's Product to
what is shown works MUCH better.

Just one historical example, Dirt Devil vs Hoover where the TV ads
ran, and ran, and ran, the function shown on TV was great, but the
Hoover competitor product was about twice the product.

So, I ask the group, is this a good product? is there a competitor to
this product that will work better?

Have you looked at the 3M Command Strips line of products?

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M...mmand/Command/

No holes, no damage, and no gadgets that need a commercial that begins
with klutzes trying to use a hammer and ends with "But wait...there's
more!" in order to sell them.

I've used various styles of Command Strips to hang all sorts of stuff
and I love 'em.