Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Thief Injured Attempting To Steal Copper Wire From Miami School

"George" wrote in message

Theft of metals is so common in Canada that they use the slang term
"urban mining"...

Canada has urban areas to mine? I thought it was wheatfields, hockey sticks
and tar sands with a chewy French center called Quebec and designated
dummies known as Newfies who are the butts of dozens of Canadian jokes.

I suppose we shouldn't tease our northern brothers. If global warming turns
out to be true, they'll be in the new temperate zone. Refugees will be
fleeing Arizona which has a history of becoming completely unliveable every
thousand years or so.

--
Bobby G.