jegan

Default Pricing for finishing only.

(J T) wrote in message ...
Tue, Mar 9, 2004, 11:20pm (EST+5)
(Bay Area Dave)
snip spent 2 hours (on and off, waiting to the coats to dry) snip

Homer, you can be doing other things while the coats dry. It
wouldn't be right to charge for drying time. I don't include any paint,
or finish, drying time as work time. Of course, I'm not on the left
coast either.

I disagree. Depending on his shop setup he may not be able do any
other work while the coats dry. Even if he had a separate finish room
he probably wouldn't be able to do any other finishing without causing
problems.

Of course, I'm just an occassional weekend woodworker so what do I
know? g
--
Jim