Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tin Can Fire Pot version 0.1

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:47:10 -0800 (PST), The Dougster
wrote:

--minor snip--
Why do I bother with this sh!t?

Then buying a shopload of equipment so you can make some $0.04
brackets isn't the way to go? Imagine that!

I have LabView and a USB-6008. My other project now is propane
operation of an Aprilia SR50 direct fuel injection motorcycle
(scooter). Some get 15 HP out of a 70 cc with port injection. Mine
makes 5 HP from 50 cc. I'd trim the air fuel ratio under closed loop
control to get more power. Propane would richen the mix. An option for
full propane operation--direct liquid propane injection in a two
stroke--exists, and would make history. Last week I stayed a home to
learn LabView. Simply pinching the injector fuel return line might do
as much.

So, was it worth a week to learn LabView?

Well, it's 5:45 AM. Time for a cup of rocket fuel, hot, black, and
sweet, like my last girlfriend, and then to the lathe.

I like my coffee like my women: hot, sweet, and creamy.

--
If you're trying to take a roomful of people by
surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets