Posted to alt.home.repair

Default They ain't dead yet!

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:28:29 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That's a bright thing to say, pardner. You're pretty fast with them twisted
cliches. Matter of fact, I'm wondering if them cliches are yours? I'm the
Net Nanny in these here parts. You done got a bill of sale for them? I might
have to challenge you to a cliche Quickdraw at the OK corral, at high noon.
Folks say I'm pretty quick with a cliche.

Certainly I have a bill of sale. I bought them over the Internet (tax free).
You still might have time to order from 1000bulbs.com, before the nanny state
starts throwing people into Gitmo for selling illicit lightbulbs. ;-)

"Pssst! Wanna see?"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:07:10 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

You may run afoul of the anti hoarding laws. Did you register those bulbs
with the EPA? Get the necessary permits and such?

Of course not. When they outlaw light bulbs, only outlaws will see.