Silvan

Default New Craftsman RAS report

searcher1 wrote:

My grandfather and my father all had Craftsman so now I do, I do know
that for a time Craftsman was not making a very quality product but I
think (hope) that all has changed.

Well, I take it one tool at a time. I didn't buy my new saw because of the
name on it, but I also didn't pass it over because of the name on it. I
looked at a lot of different contractor's and benchtop saws online and in
person, reading reviews and downloading manuals, and I kept coming back to
this one time and time again as the best price/performance deal.

So I took it home and made it my baby. And it *is* my baby. My baby says
"Craftsman" all over it. If anybody wants to mess with my baby, I'll
introduce them to its sharp, pointy teeth that go round and round.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/